[SLUG] Tampa Hardware /swap Meet

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 10:58:41 EST

Please be advised, you must take your equipment back, if it doesn't
become someone else's possession. PWC can't have its dumpster's full of
computers or Paul and I might jump in for a cess fest!!

This Wednesday, at the Tampa meeting, SLUG will be hosting a "Hardware
/swap meet" (catchy isn't it?). Come with your unwanted gear in hopes
to exchange it with something you might need or want. Try to post your
equipment to this thread in advance, so folks will know some of what
will be available for the swap. I will be bringing a test monitor,
power supply, kb/mouse (at/ps2), video card, and ISA POST tester for
folks wanting to test hardware. I'll even bring my portable soldering
iron to remove older CMOS batteries for replacement.

As long as your machine has an empty harddisk, Linux installs will be
available, so as always, please feel free to ask for assistance. More
to come....

Please refer to the thread subject: Orphaned Machines by
paulf@quillandmouse.com on 2001/11/10 14:49 for the origination of this
event

Mario