Re: [SLUG] domain registration. Missing link?

From: res0gny2 (res0gny2@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 18:46:48 EST

Actually...Mario's exactly on the mark.

I use dyns.cx (or ma.cx)...They offer service that will link your domain to
your IP... For instance

I have oldeindustries.com

My IP is dynamic...but I have a program that updates their site with my
address whenever it changes.
For instance, 4.60.77.160.

All traffic to oldeindustries.com goes to 4.60.77.160...all ports. So I can
have a webserver or mail, or whatever. It works.

Don't try it, cause that computer is off :)

Nathaniel Engelsen