Re: [SLUG] need info

From: james martinez (jmarti16@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 02:57:20 EST

I can tell you from experience that Custom Cable should never be used for
something complex. WE used them on some projects where I work and they messed
up a lot of cables with custom pin-outs that cost use a good amount of delay
finishing the project because of them. There is another place here I believe
they are called Compulink they do everything from ethernet to fiberoptics and
are pretty good.