[SLUG] Need Info -cables

From: J L Brown (macapplejohn@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 19:32:07 EST

CompuLink Cable Assemblies Inc.
1205 North Gandy Blvd
1-800-231-6685

Cables to order:
I worked there for a few days once. Even spent a half a day making ethernet
cables. I've had them make SCSI cables for me. Just call in your order and go
pick it up in a few hours. They also make fiber optic cables and install them.
You name it and they can probably make it same day. Have them ship it to your
house if you wish.

They supply thousands of cables to some of the big names in the
telephone and computer industry but they stay available to locals & walk-ins
too. It was founded by a couple of local out-of-work electrial engineers about
12 years ago.
John