[SLUG] Un-install Mandrake

From: Maureen L. Thomas (elgato513@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 00:47:33 EST

Hi all,
        A friend of mine had installed Mandrake on his computer with win98. He
even went out and bought a Zoom external modem so he could get rid of
windows. Unfoutunately he bought his puter from BestBuy with a three year
contract of MSN. UGH.
He still has a year to go and of course MSN will not give him the DNS
numbers or any of the info he needs to set up his internet connection to
them. He was going to cancell MSN untill they told him he would have to
pay $200 dollars to do so. That was half of his rebate for signing with
them. Any way he needs to un-install mandrake for a while (untill he can
get rid of MSN). I have no clue as to where to start. He tried his
restore disk and it will only restore his windows partion. How can he
re-gain his whole drive back to windows. (I never thought I would have to
ask THIS question) Sorry this is so long. Thanks Maureen