[SLUG] KDE 2.2.1

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 08:59:08 EST

Hello,

I've just gotten kde 2.2.1 installed, and it has some nifty
features...but....my main complaint at the moment is kmail. I can't make it
work like it's supposed to! For starters, I had a number of messages that
didn't filter right. Second thing is that the headers are all there, plain as
day, and I don't want to be able to see the headers. I want them to go away!
;-) Third thing: I got a new message, and it's got the subject of "No
Subject", and it wasn't filtered! Fourth thing: I can't seem to change the
font in the body of messages to save my life!