Re: [SLUG] KDE 2.2.1

From: Jim Lange (jlange1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 12:40:04 EST

I set a filter to: subject contains SLUG
and have all my messages filtered to a slug folder and it works fine. Also
note there is an option under the 'message' tab that says 'apply filters' I'm
not sure if these are the same type of filters you are talking about.

As for headers, try different settings in the 'view' tab, chances are its set
to 'all headers'.

I don't know about the 'no subject' thing.

To change the font, go under the 'settings' tab, choose 'configure kmail'
Next, choose 'appearance' on the left side. Now click the 'font' tab at the
top and check the 'use custom font' box. Now choose the font and size you
want and click 'apply'.

At least this stuff works on mine.
jim