[SLUG] Questions on a keyboard

From: ramiro souto (rsouto@juno.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 08:18:11 EST

Hello fun seekers!

I have a question on a keyboard that my daughter has.

THE KEYBOARD
It is designed to work with a computer. it has:
1 - RS232 port
1 - MIDI plug
1 - DC plug (power)
No headphone plug

THE SOFTWARE
Cakewalk for Windblows : > (

MY QUESTION
Does anyone know if there is a midi to sound converter that I can plug in
the MIDI output of the keyboard and then amplify the sound or listen to
it with headphones?
Without having to use a computer!

WHY
She needs the keyboard to identify the cello notes on the keys as played.
 I do not want to make a Windblows box just for this.

As always any help will be accepted.
Ramiro Souto
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.