Re: [SLUG] Questions on a keyboard

From: Bpreece (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 10:03:40 EST

    Ramiro,
Usually if the Midi keyboard does not have a headphone jack or a 1/4 jack
the only thing you can do is
get a cheap midi amplifier that has phones out.

If memory serves me right peavey makes one that is around 120 to 175.00
range.
This is for a small one of course.

Try calling Paragon Music, or Sam Ash.
You could also try M.A.R.S. Music (Musician and Recording Stores) as well.

All are local area calls.
Also look at Peaveys web site.
www.peavey.com/midi/kba15.html
www.peavey.com/midi

I hope this helps.

It's been a while but I use to work for both Paragon and Thoroughbred AKA
now Sam Ash.