[SLUG] Evolution,, problem loading

From: Michael C. Rock (mikerock01@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 09:36:07 EST

I have a new server set up( or nearly) and I have downloaded Evolution and
whe I try to load one of the modules (and I am doing it is the order
prescribed) I get an error saying that OAF is either not loader or too old
to be of use to Evolution. I looked and cannot find it anywhere on my
server. Not only that but I searched RedHat's site and Google and cannot
find it there either. There are mentions of the program but no where can I
find how to download it.

Any suggestions. I know this version of Evolution is beta but the last time
I loaded it I had no problems.

Michael C. Rock