Re: [SLUG] Evolution,, problem loading

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 00:30:59 EST

Michael C. Rock wrote:

> I have a new server set up( or nearly) and I have downloaded Evolution and
> whe I try to load one of the modules (and I am doing it is the order
> prescribed) I get an error saying that OAF is either not loader or too old
> to be of use to Evolution. I looked and cannot find it anywhere on my
> server. Not only that but I searched RedHat's site and Google and cannot
> find it there either. There are mentions of the program but no where can I
> find how to download it.
>
> Any suggestions. I know this version of Evolution is beta but the last time
> I loaded it I had no problems.

Are you using Ximian? If so, then run red-carpet, go to the "Subsscribed
Channels page (provided that you're subscribed to the Ximian channel),
click on the Ximian link, then on the insall page link. You should see
your new version there. If you're NOT using Evolution, then you might
want to go to http://www.rpmfind.net and look for oaf. You'll find it there.

Gnorb