RE: [SLUG] Evolution,, problem loading

From: Michael C. Rock (mikerock01@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 19:57:51 EST

I was able to get and install OAF, thanks to all. But,, and this is a big
but,

I cannot get Bonobo.conf.0-14 to load. When I do
./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var/lib

I get an error when it tries to run the test on OAF from within the bonobo
load:

Says it cannot find OAF to run the test, and suggests that I load the
program path in the /etc/ld.so.conf file,,which I have done and/or set the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable, which I have also done.

What is confusing me is that I did this a few months ago with out having any
difficulties at all,,?? But as Norbert has mentioned I may have used red
carpet or may have loaded the 'new' gnome. So many loads ago that I cannot
remember.

Anyone encounter the same problem?

Michael C. Rock