Re: [SLUG] VNC Question

From: Greg Schmidt (slugmail@gschmidt.net)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 13:02:02 EST

My original ~.vnc/xstartup looks like this:

~/.vnc/startup.old:
#!/bin/sh

xrdb $HOME/.Xresources
xsetroot -solid grey
xterm -geometry 80x24+10+10 -ls -title "$VNCDESKTOP Desktop" &
twm &

The one I use now looks like this:
~/.vncstartup
#!/bin/sh

startkde &

(It's shorter.)
It runs KDE fine. I cut the screen resolution back to 800x600 from the
default 1024x768 when I start it with vncserver -geometry 800x600. They use
twm because it can be found on just about anything.