[SLUG] Fwd: Re: Open GL

From: R.G. Mayhue (r.g.mayhue@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 08:04:10 EST

Here is a follow up on the post I made yesterday. This may provide a
little more info for anyone interrested in these jobs.

I don't personally know this gentleman. He must have got my name and
email address from the SLUG site and being that they are Linux
related jobs I informed him that I would pass it on to the list. If
anyone is interrested please contact Eric Thompson at the address
below.

Thanks!