Re: [SLUG] SuSE 7.3 Professional: A Newbie's First Impression

From: Ben Ostrowsky (ostrowb@tblc.org)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 10:44:51 EST

> And what the heck?! You mean it's STILL not good enough to be with the
> times? It's almost 2002, after all... (*hint: not to be taken seriously)

Well, I think she meant it as a compliment to compare it to W2K. What
can I say, she's been under a lot of stress recently. :)

If anyone cares to send positive vibes our way (light candles, sacrifice
small animals, whatever you do), please join me in wishing her good luck
on Tuesday night's final exam. We're hoping it'll be the first time she
ever passes a math class on the first try, and she's been working at
least 40 hours a week *just studying*.

And hey, maybe next semester I'll be able to get to the Brandon meetings
on time... ;)

Ben