Re: [SLUG] Fw: Ellison Hammers M$ vs UNIX & Need Laptop Memory Source ?

From: Bpreece (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 14:58:21 EST

First of all because it is for a older machine they will charge you more..
The other thing is because it is for a older IBM they are going to be hard
to find.
The other thing again memory prices are going back up.

Finding it local will be hard. The only place I can think of is Microstar.
He has a store
that sells used laptops as well.However for the memory being for a Laptop he
is going to be ridiculous on it.
He is trying to sell a Pentium 120 laptop for $390.00.

He was also selling a 200 pentium laptop for $500.00
so that should give you an ideal of what he would charge.

I would check price watch and e-bay.
Good Luck
Bill Preece

P.S. also Try Computer Renaissance