Re: [SLUG] New memory

From: Robin (Roblimo) Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 12:56:52 EST

> All I get from that page is a window that comes up trying to get me to
> download a flash plugin...
>
> I don't like Flash. I effing HATE people who write webpages using
> _only_ Flash.

Get used to it. I remember complaining about pages that couldn't be
navigated without displaying images. I was happy running linx and pine
through a shell account on my 286 with a monochrome monitor in DOS over
a 2400 baud connection.

You think I tried that Windows thing, then went through all this sweat
over Linux by choice? I was happy with DOS, and was okay with CP/M
before it.

So now it's Flash. Next it'll be something else. And someone will
complain about every change. Might even be me now and then. :)

- Robin