(no subject)

From: Justin Keyes (m9u35@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 16:36:55 EST

I am running blackbox on a dual-headed display. I don't like how
xinerama works, so I use the option to have 2 "separate" desktops (one
for each display). When I startx, bbkeys runs on the first display
because I have
bbkeys &
in ~/.xinitrc
But on the second display, bbkeys won't pick up my keyboard commands
because of the above "separate desktops" option (which I guess means I
am
running two blackboxs and even 2 separate x sessions--although I am not
sure because I simply chose the option in SuSE's "sax2" X configuration
program, which doesn't let me in on its inner workings [see, another
problem with GUI
front-ends!]). So I have to run another bbkeys on that second
desktop/display/head.
My question:
How do I get bbkeys to start automatically on the _second_
display/desktop (as
I have done with the first via ~/.xinitrc)? Thank you very much for your time!

=====