Re: [SLUG] Mailing w/ different FROM

From: Bill Triplett (btt@nethouse.com)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 05:56:38 EST

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 12:48:33AM -0500, Mario Lombardo wrote:
> I'm using sendmail. Where is the genericstable located?

Check: http://www.sendmail.org/m4/features.html#genericstable

In /etc/mail/sendmail.mc:

FEATURE(`genericstable',`hash /etc/mail/genericstable')dnl
GENERICS_DOMAIN(domain.name.to.remap)dnl

In /etc/mail/genericstable:

root new@somewhere.com

then in /etc/mail type 'make genericstable.db', restart sendmail and
give it a whirl...

Good luck.