[SLUG] newgear

From: Bob File (rfile@innet.com)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 21:07:55 EST

Well things be workin pretty good, but as usual I had to go mucking about and
I think I hosed sendmail. Will soon find out.
I bought myself some new hardware with a year end bonus I got. I bought from
TCWO after seeing them recomended on this list. I got a Soyo Dragon Plus
motherboard and SuSE (Linux 7.3 Pro) found all the goodies on it but the card
reader with no fiddling on my part. Seems to be a nice board. Well, let's see
if this makes it to the list....