Re: [SLUG] DSL Masq

From: ramiro souto (rsouto@juno.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 10:58:40 EST

can anyone read this?
Actually no, you must have the gift of sight in order to be able to see
this.

Are my posts making it to the list?
This one did.

Am I just asking bad questions?
No, your questions are just too blue (smurfs that is) and they are very
good compared to my questions.

; )

Ramiro

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:13:43 -0500 "Patrick Grantham" <pwgrant@yahoo.com>
writes:
> can anyone read this? Are my posts making it to the list? Am I just
> asking
> bad questions?

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.