Re: [SLUG] Let your voice be heard! US vs. Microsoft

From: dopler2@juno.com
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 21:20:28 EST

     If you want to send a free fax, vs getting back an e-mail form
letter, you can do it as e-mail with the following format in the To:
field -

     remote-printer.DOJ@12023071454.iddd.tpc.int

or: remote-printer.DOJ@12026169937.iddd.tpc.int

     More info is available at the tpc project website, which I think is
something like www.tpcint.org, but you can find them with a good search
engine. They enable free faxes to a lot of the world, but it would be a
good idea to confirm an area code at their site. Washing D.C. has had
coverage for a couple of years, now.

Frank Starr

On Sat, 29 Dec 2001 12:10:27 -0500 Russ Wright <rwrigh10@tampabay.rr.com>
writes:
> All
>
> I encourage all of you to write the Department of Justice and share
> your
> views on the US vs Microsoft Case.
>
> Here is the correct information. Bear in mind that if you choose to
> comment
> -- and you should -- it must arrive before January 27. The correct
> e-mail
> address is microsoft.atr@usdoj.gov while the correct fax numbers are
>
> 1-202-307-1454 or 1-202-616-9937.
>
> Here is a link to the story on Linuxtoday:
> http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2001-12-26-005-20-OP-MS

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.