Re: [SLUG] HELLLLLP Kernal panics - long post

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 15:56:54 EST

Thanks Glen;
I'll him run the memory checker from freshmeat. The symptoms you hard
are what he is seeing. We found the if you let the box set long enough,
it will boot back up, without reinstalling Linux. So it looks like the
memory may be where the problem is at.

Thanks again for you help.
Mike M.

--
perl -ne'chomp;$a.=pack"h*",$_;END{print"\n$a\n\n"}'<<RM
c496e657870225f636b6371202d49636f62737f6664702355736b637