Re: [SLUG] SuSE 7.3

From: Ronan Heffernan (ronan.heffernan@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 04:34:18 EST

Bill-
   Four people have offered to loan me their discs, but you never know
who can make it. So, it would be nice if you could bring your SuSE 7.3
CDROMs (I don't have a DVD drive), just in case. My wife saw the SuSE
7.2 LiveEval at Christmas, and fell in love with the Freecell
(Patience), which is much improved (visually and playably) over the
Patience from SuSE 7.1; now she is agitating for an upgrade! Thanks,
and I should see you tomorrow at the meeting.
--ronan