Re: [SLUG] SuSE 7.3

From: Ronan Heffernan (ronan.heffernan@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 04:28:37 EST

Tina Gasperson wrote:

The only thing you can't get for free is the .iso - it
is possible (if not practical) to do a network install
for free.

Having said that, I have the SuSE 7.3 personal CD set
and would be happy to share it; how close are you to
Brandon? (and when is that Brandon meeting again?)

Tina G.

Tina-
   Four people have offered to loan me their discs (including 2 people
with the pro set), but if you are going to the meeting anyway, and it
wouldn't be any trouble, could you bring your CDROMs just in case? The
Brandon meeting is Thurday night (20:00-22:00) at the Barnes&Noble at
Brandon Town Center. That info is from the announce email; I have never
been to a Brandon meeting. Thanks for the loan offer, and I hope to see
you at the meeting.
--ronan