Re: [SLUG] Changing file permissions on a remote ftp server.

From: Kyle Amon (amonk@gnutec.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 11:25:51 EST

And if the globbing is a real hassle for you, just use a similar
SITE command to set the UMASK instead prior to uploading the shit. :-)

-- Kyle

--
Kyle Amon (TM)    voice: 813-979-1633   email: amonk@gnutec.com
Kyle Amon, Inc.     fax: 813-977-5843     web: http://gnutec.com/~amonk

"I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms. There are better ways to earn a living than to prevent other people from making use of one's contributions to computer science."

-- Donald E. Knuth, TAoCP vol 3

This email Copyright 2001 by Kyle Amon, Inc., a Florida corporation, 6002 Palm Shadow Way, Suite 1218, Tampa, FL 33647: (813) 979-1311 amonk@gnutec.com http://www.gnutec.com/~amonk. All rights Reserved.