Re: Re: [SLUG] Kyle: Please \'hold\' the profanity

From: awyatt@bbsgamers.com
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 12:34:36 EST

So, when your kids cuss, you just attribute it to your belief that "a word is a word" correct?

Even though it has been ruled that the internet can not be censored, this it not "the internet" it is a moderated discussion group that I'm sure includes children. It does not fall under any supreme court ruling because you agreed to the possibility of being censored when you joined the list. I myself believe that "a word is just a word" but I also know right from wrong, and realize that it's not proper to cuss here. I ask that you refrain from cussing here as well.

Andrew