Re: [SLUG] SPAM prevention

From: Kyle Amon (amonk@gnutec.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 15:41:48 EST

> In any case, YOU decide what to do with positive matches - I file them
> away in a "SPAM" folder and periodically clean the SPAM out of it and
> copy any false positives back into my mailbox.)

Anyone interested in an "smart" spam folder to use with Vipul's Razor,
may want to check out http://pdipa.gnutec.com/ and particularly the
ucbipd.pl link at the bottom to the program that manages it.

I think it is a riot, but then my sentiments seem to be not all that
popular. :-) Judge for yourself though. And if anyone wants to help
add new features, fix bugs, etc. let me know. I have limited time for
such things, but do them anyway cuz they're kind of fun. :-)

-- Kyle

--
Kyle Amon (TM)    voice: 813-979-1633   email: amonk@gnutec.com
Kyle Amon, Inc.     fax: 813-977-5843     web: http://gnutec.com/~amonk

"I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms. There are better ways to earn a living than to prevent other people from making use of one's contributions to computer science."

-- Donald E. Knuth, TAoCP vol 3

This email Copyright 2001 by Kyle Amon, Inc., a Florida corporation, 6002 Palm Shadow Way, Suite 1218, Tampa, FL 33647: (813) 979-1311 amonk@gnutec.com http://www.gnutec.com/~amonk. All rights Reserved.