[SLUG] Calling all LinuxChix

From: Tina Gasperson (tinahdee@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 12:11:54 EST

(Thanks to Paul Foster for allowing me to make this
announcement on the SLUG list.)

The Tampa Bay chapter of LinuxChix is looking for
female Linux people! The purpose of LinuxChix is to
provide female Linux users with the 'hey, I'm not the
only one!' experience.

LinuxChix is open to women with any level of
experience with Linux - from "what's this Linux I've
heard about," all the way to seasoned coders and
systems administrators. We help each other find
answers to questions and solutions to problems. And
hopefully, we'll have fun at the same time.

Tampa LinuxChix is just starting up again after a long
hiatus. If you or someone you know is interested in
coming to a short (probably 30 minutes or less) "let's
get acquainted" get-together that will happen right
before the regular Brandon SLUG meeting in early
February, or if you can't make that and are interested
in future plans, please send me an email -
tinahdee@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Tina Gasperson