Re: [SLUG] Calling all LinuxChix

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 18:36:27 EST

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 09:11:54AM -0800, Tina Gasperson wrote:

> If you or someone you know is interested in
> coming to a short (probably 30 minutes or less) "let's
> get acquainted" get-together that will happen right
> before the regular Brandon SLUG meeting in early
> February, or if you can't make that and are interested
> in future plans, please send me an email -
> tinahdee@yahoo.com.

FWIW, the first meeting of SLUG was at Chili's on US19 in Clearwater.
Nice to sit around and eat/drink while getting acquainted. Somehow a
restaurant environment greases the wheels a little. Might be an idea for
some beginning meetings, and some LUGs do this as the rule. Not very
good if you want to bring machines to troubleshoot, though.

Paul