Re: [SLUG] [Fwd: "Joe^M"]OT: Help!!!!

From: Anita Pesola (jb2@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 04:50:54 EST

Glen wrote:

> Anita:
>
> Welcome to Windows virii. This one is either badtrans or magistr, I don't
> remember which (I just spent 15 hours this weekend killing this and more off
> at work). Congratulations, you're in someone's Outlook address book ;)
>
> Glen

Ok, so how do I get the bozo to quit with the emails??? I'm getting tired of it. And
I haven't been infected (I do run Windoze on occasion), so I guess I should be
grateful. I have sent him an email with a CC to both rr.com and gte.net (verizon.net
now, I guess) to stop emailing me. I hope it works.

Anita