[SLUG] Re: Linux for Business

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 01:53:47 EST

I'm curious about MS-Word and Excel VB impregnated documents. How do
Linux non-MS apps handle this? Is it Glade?

About Wordperfect. I installed a copy of WP for MS-95/98. If the
Linux version is anything like that, I think your clients will enjoy
it more than MS-Word. It has much more powerful word processing
features at your immediate control; instead of embedded in
hierarchical menus. Floating button boxes just get in the way of
your WYSIWYG work.

Mario