[SLUG] IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Brandon 2 Meeting Cancelled

From: Bpreece (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 16:14:57 EST

Attention Slug Members ! ,
The Brandon 2 meeting is cancelled due to last minute notice!
We usually meet at the Computer Advantage Location due to
no staff being available we can not meet at this Location tonight!
>From a phone call I received.

I also proceeded to contact the Branses and Nobles Book Store across the
street
where we hold the Brandon 1 meetings seems that they have too much going on
to accommodate for the meeting.

I hate to have to cancel this late in the day but this was out of my hands.
We hope to rectify this a.s.a.p. and maybe reschedule a make up meeting
location
and time.

If you need to contact me please do so.
Thanks.