RE: [SLUG] IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Brandon 2 Meeting Cancelled

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 07:13:51 EST

Bill:
Perhaps I can help the next time around. I am
setting up a home office in a small house I have
on my property. It has a room in it that could handle
as many people as I have seen any time at the
meetings. I am located in Palm River (about 3 mi
west of the regular brandon meeting places) if
you are interested we can do something.
(besides then I will get all this horsepower
on site to look at some of my stuff and tell
me how to make it better!! B-])