Fwd: Re: [SLUG] AOL Looking to acqui

From: james martinez (jmarti16@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 10:37:27 EST

Actually AOL is not the big company to worry about. Time Warner is the real
force behind that combination. They were a very large monopoly long before
AOL became anything to worry about. I think it is kind of interesting that
they want to buy RedHat just to stick it in Microsoft's fae that they don't
have to rely on them to get subscribers.