[SLUG] Trying Out ELXLinux

From: dazie@mindspring.com
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 08:15:45 EST

Hi All
      I installed Elx Linux RC 2 it went well I Love it have no problems
installing it or running .When I installed the frist one I had a little
trouble getting it to shut down but when I installed in default it went well
shut down fine and all so I installed exllinux rc2 the same way.
It it running fine I find it to be a little faster then the frist one. I
could not open Office on the frist one but this one Office opens fine.
          Diana