Re: [SLUG] AOL Looking to acqui

From: steve (steve@itcom.net)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 21:05:24 EST

RedHat is one huge developer with amazing amount of talent.
As long as AOL let RH be RH it would be a great future for RH and Linux in
general. I'm not sure what the past statistics of AOL's "assimilation's" are.
I think that's where I'd look first. Do they always change a copany that is
successful, or do they only change those who need it?