Re: [SLUG] AOL Looking to acqui

From: james martinez (jmarti16@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 15:41:05 EST

Juvenille spite where did that come from? (Not a flame just a question) No I
don't think they would drop $1 billion to not turn a profit. The point is AOL
is not the big player. Do you know who Time Warner is? Ever heard of Turner
Broadcasting? Tell me one major motion picture that did not have some backing
by Time Warner, Turner Broadcasting or one of their many affileates( I know
it's misspelled). Time Warner owns the vast majority of the broadcasted media
in this country. All they do is make money. So more than likely they would be
behind AOL buying RedHat if it would open up yet another source of revenue
for them.