Re: [SLUG] Elx Wont Install :-(

From: Jim (jlange1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 00:47:16 EST

I had this happen on one machine. Although it was not a laptop. I opened
the case and yanked out the vid card and wrote down the exact number on the
chip. I put it back together and then selected that chip during the set up
and everything worked fine. Obviously, this would not be as easy to do on a
laptop.
Jim