Re: [SLUG] Elx Wont Install :-(

From: Jim (jlange1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 01:48:26 EST

I also recommend their Forum at :
www.elxlinux.com
I was trying to install the correct driver for my nvidia card and received
several replies, all very good. However, the best reply was the one that
said to look on the 2nd Elx cd for the nvidia rpms. Of course then somebody
replied that if its on the cd, why didn't it install it instead of the
generic 'nv' driver. Hey, at least its there. -after all its still a rc
later JIM