Re: [SLUG] [Fwd: "Joe^M"]OT: Help!!!!

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 14:38:39 EST

If you can get a snail mail address for the offenders send them a bill
for their abuse of your computer equipment. If that doesn't get their
attention, take them to small claims court. Keep the amount small
enough to qualify. You'll win by default if they don't show. I've
heard of this being done successfully with telemarketers.

Repeat as needed.

Ed (remember I am not a lawyer) Centanni