Re: [SLUG] Getting of SLUG

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 21:15:22 EST

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 07:41:07PM -0500, Ed Centanni wrote:

> It's a do-it-yourself project as per the Slug Web site:
> http://www.suncoastlug.org/lists.html#instructions

<snip>

FWIW, I had already uns*bbed him.

One would assume that if one wanted to uns*b, one would go to the
website, click on the button that says "Lists", which is on the top of
every page, thereby arriving at the Lists page, and follow the
instructions. If someone sends an uns*b query _to the SLUG list_, I
assume they couldn't get that far. In that case, it's simpler to just
handle them manually myself, rather than trying to explain it all.

Paul