Re: [SLUG] Microsoft Editorial

From: Logan (logan1304@home.net)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 20:35:23 EST

On Sat, 2002-01-26 at 13:14, Tim Wright wrote:
<snip excellent retort to the Tampa Tribune.>

Ok, I remember asking about Lindows a few weeks ago and I received from
the mighty SLUG group, "the vaporware," response. Now we have a review
of the product I hoped might save me from, "I use Word to make Julienne
Fries," like situtuation. I guess none of the "insider group clan"
wanted to admit failure prior to now?!? My thoughts in regard to the
review:

Mikey is selling not vaporware, but snakeoil. He reminds me of the
irritating salesman from the movie, "The Outlaw Josey Wales." Lets all
spit tabacco in his general direction. Of course my view is currently
distorted from liberal quaffing of the juice of the barley (Hey its
Saturday night!) Time for another Samuel Adams.

Ciao

The Logan

--
8:15pm up 6 days, 19:27, 1 user, load average: 0.25, 0.77, 0.91
Beifeld's Principle: The probability of a young man meeting a desirable