[SLUG] Microsoft Editorial

From: Tim Wright (t.wright1@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 13:14:25 EST

Check today's Tampa Tribune for an editorial on the Microsoft Case. I
disagree completely with all their arguments, and you'd think the piece was
ghostwritten by a Microsoft hack.

Attached is a copy of a letter I sent today. I'd suggest that anybody else
out there who has a problem with the Trib's position to write a letter to the
editor.

Here's my two cents' worth: