RE: [SLUG] Copy of Staroffice 6.0 beta

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 08:29:21 EST

Well, I guess I will have to trust people. But it is
published all over the place, in fact the Hillsborough
Property Appraiser has neat maps and aerial photos of it,
so I am not really worried. If someone wants me they
have probably gone to places a lot easier to dig into,
and got a lot more info. They will have to deal with the
dogs wife and my two brothers Smith and Wesson if they
are that desperate.