[SLUG] OSDN Editor

From: Doumbeck1@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 22:23:21 EST

Once again, I can't remember who it was that contacted me, but a few months
ago the [chief] editor of the OSDN sites asked me about printing an article
about Linux From Scratch.

Anyway I have e-mailed you a few times back then, and I never got a response
and so, I it got pushed aside for a bit. Well I would like to have the
article published if you are still interested. It has been somewhat updated
due to advances in the kernels and I have also added some other stuff, suck
as standardization and such.

Anyway if you are still interested please contact me off list.

Scot Mc Pherson