[SLUG] Regarding Dell was Re: Linux on Laptops

From: Logan (logan1304@home.net)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 21:40:34 EST

I do not tout one computer maker over another, as I build my of
company's servers. But when I have to order laptops, the Dell Inspiron
4000 has been most excellent; with the exception of mine almost being
hurled across the hotel room when Mind Flayers sucked the brain out of a
most excellent character, resulting in his immediate death, while I was
playing, "Nethack." If you are hardware literate, the Dell folks will do
what you like. Even if you use Debian or SuSE linux vice Redhat. =)

Logan the SuSE user.

--
9:30pm up 9 days, 20:42, 4 users, load average: 0.10, 0.09, 0.07
Peanut Blossoms 4 cups sugar 16 tbsp. milk 4 cups brown sugar 4 tsp.