RE: [SLUG] time warner port blocking

From: Ken Billings (mrcoffee69@email.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 18:18:56 EST

I checked out their website, but it was a little light on details. I'll
possibly give them a call tomorrow, but does anyone happen to know anything
about their business DSL, like a general pricing scheme?
Also, anyone on the list have any personal experience (positive or negative)
with them as a company?

-Ken