Re: [SLUG] CodeWeavers Crossover

From: james martinez (jmarti16@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 17:22:13 EST

Yeah I know I downloaded all the plugins they had for it and installed them.
Nothing stranger than watching a Window install program run on Linux. Yeah
the Mandrake gaming edition looks pretty good especially since Loki is going
bankrupt. The only problem is I run Debian. I have tried Mandrake didn't care
to much for it. So I guess I will just have to keep dual booting to play my
computer games atleast until I figure out how to get their gaming stuff to
run on Debian. That is interesting to know that Lindows is using the same
Wine as Crossover. Cool!!