Re: [SLUG] roadrunner complaints

From: Anita Pesola (jb2@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 12:43:00 EST

Count my blessings broadband wise? Not entirely, Rob. I signed up for
Verizon DSL back in *JUNE* and still haven't gotten it here in Gibsonton
yet. Of course, I'm not currently *PAYING* for it, thank G-d, but
unfortunately, my choices as of right now are TWC or dial up
service......and my understanding is that Verizon DSL does take into account
all it's customers that use Linux. :-)

Anita